Paper Presentations (International)
- Karlinasari L., MF. Ikhsan, D. Hermawan, A. Maddu, A.Firmanti. 2011. Stress-wave velocity in particleboard of tropical fast growing species. Paper presented at The 3rd Indonesian Wood Research Society (IWoRS), Yogyakarta 3-4 November 2011.
- Karlinasari L., M. Sabed, INJ Wistara, H. Wijayanto, YA.Purwanto. 2012. Nondestructive testing of Near Infrared (NIR) Spectroscopy to Predict Wood Density of Acacia mangium. Paper presented at The 4th Indonesian Wood Research Society (IWoRS), Makasar 7-8 November 2011.
- Bahtiar ET., N. Nugroho, L. Karlinasari. 2012. Strength Ratio Formulation of Bamboo Taper on Center Point Bending Test. Paper presented at The 4th International Symposium of IWoRS, Quality Plaza Hotel, Makassar, Indonesia, November, 7-8, 2012.
- Febrianto, F, M.B.Santoso, M.T. Apriani, L. Karlinasari, Arinana and N.H.Kim. 2012. Properties of OSB made from several bamboo species under various resin content with and without steam treatment. Paper presented at The 4th International Symposium of IWoRS, Quality Plaza Hotel, Makassar, Indonesia, November, 7-8, 2012.
- Karlinasari L, DI. Qatrunanda, M.Turjaman. 2016. Quality of Agarwood (Aquilaria malaccenis) Based on Resin Content and Color Properties. Paper presented at the the 8th International Symposium of Indonesian Wood Research Society. Ambon, Indonesia. 21-22 October 2016.
- Karlinasari L, H. Susanto, HS. Al Aden, A. Fimanti. 2016. The physical and mechanical properties of glulam made from Eucalyptus urophylla ST. Blake. Paper presented at The 8th International Symposium of Indonesian Wood Research Society. Ambon, Indonesia. 21-22 October 2016.
- Karlinasari L, D.Nandika, IZ. Siregar, M. Turjaman. 2017. Nondestructive Technology for Detecting of Agarwood (Aquilaria malaccensis Lamk.). Paper presented at The IUFRO-INAFOR Joint Conference 2017- “Promoting sustainable resources from plantation forests for economic growth and community welfare”. Yogyakarta, Indonesia. 24-27 Juli 2017.
- Karlinasari L, NA Pratama, YA Purwanto, M Turjaman. 2018. Rapid Analysis for Predicting Agarwood Content Using Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS). 2018 SWST/JWRS International Convention: Era of a Sustainable World – Tradition and Innovation for Wood Science and Technology Nagoya, Jepang. . 5-9 September 2019.